Seth Davis's practice concentrates on complex commercial litigation and criminal defense. He has represented corporations and individuals in civil and criminal matters, including antitrust, environmental, toxic tort, product liability, fraud, trade espionage and contract disputes. Seth also has extensive experience representing individuals and corporations who are subject to investigation by the Department of Justice, the SEC and other federal and state law enforcement agencies. Prior to joining the firm, Seth was an Assistant District Attorney in the New York County District Attorney's Office, in both the trial division and the appeals bureau.
- Teva, the global pharmaceutical company headquartered in Israel, and its US subsidiary Actavis, in defending a number of antitrust class actions.
- Anderson News in an antitrust action alleging a conspiracy among the leading magazine publishers and distributors to boycott Anderson forcing it into bankruptcy.
- A large natural gas company in a variety of matters including its defense against criminal charges for violations of RCRA and in its defense against environmental tort claims brought by 150 plaintiffs whose properties allegedly were contaminated.
- An international bank in defense of civil RICO charges relating to allegedly fraudulent tax shelters.
- An international chemical manufacturer in a variety of matters including its defense against putative class actions, consolidated actions and individual actions concerning an alleged release of chemicals from a rail car, and in defense of personal injury product liability claims, as well as the prosecution of an action for theft of proprietary technology.
- The president and CEO of a mutual fund charged with violations of securities laws relating to alleged market timing.