Kasowitz Announces Promotions of Partners and Special Counsel
Kasowitz Benson Torres is pleased to announce that the following attorneys have been promoted to partner and special counsel.
Marc E. Kasowitz, managing partner of the firm, said “We congratulate our impressive new partners and special counsel on their promotion. They have demonstrated a commitment to our core values and exemplify the strength and depth of our litigation and transactional practices.”
- Brian S. Choi – Mr. Choi’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation in federal and state courts, including securities fraud, antitrust and breach of contract cases, as well as on white collar defense and investigations. Mr. Choi is based in the firm’s New York office.
- Sondra D. Grigsby – Ms. Grigsby’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, including fraud, securities, white collar criminal defense, defamation, breach of contract, products liability and antitrust cases, in federal and state courts. Ms. Grigsby regularly handles complex electronic discovery disputes and oversees e-discovery requirements. Ms. Grigsby is based in the firm’s New York office.
- Jennifer McDougall – Ms. McDougall’s practice focuses on complex commercial and civil litigation, including disputes in the real estate and hospitality industries, in federal and state courts. Ms. McDougall is based in the firm’s New York office.
- Darwin Huang – Mr. Huang’s practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions, joint ventures, dispositions and financings of commercial, condominium and hotel and mixed-use properties, as well leasing of office and retail space. Mr. Huang is based in the firm’s New York office.
- Giselle Gonzalez Manseur – Ms. Manseur’s practice focuses on products liability and complex commercial litigation in federal and state courts. Ms. Manseur is based in the firm’s Miami office.