David J. Mark's practice focuses on creditors' rights, bankruptcy, workouts and commercial litigation. Mr. Mark has experience in all phases of the insolvency and bankruptcy practices including representation of debtors, creditors and other interested parties in chapter 11 cases, representation of plaintiffs and defendants in avoidance litigation and the representation of lenders and borrowers in workouts and related litigation. Mr. Mark has been recognized as one of Avenue Magazine's "Legal Elite."
- In re Trico Marine Services, Inc., USBC, D. Delaware; Case No. 10-12653: Represents the Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in connection with bankruptcy of public provider of marine support vessels to the offshore oil and gas industry.
- In re Broadstripe, LLC. USBC, D. Delaware; Case No. 09-10006: Represents the Official Committee of Unsecured creditors on connection with the bankruptcy of provider of cable TV services.
- Arrowgrass Master Fund et al v. Bank of New York Mellon, New York Supreme Court Index No. 651497/2010: Represents noteholders in an action against the former indenture trustee for the noteholders.
- In re Lyondell Chemical Company, USBC, SDNY; Case No. 09-10023: Represented the indenture trustee for $1.3 billion of subordinated notes in connection with the chapter 11 reorganization of the world’s third largest chemical producer.
- In re Tronox, USBC, SDNY; Case No. 09-10156: Represented the official committee of unsecured creditors as special litigation counsel in connection with litigation of avoidance actions against pre-petition lenders.
- In re Enron, USBC, SDNY; Case No. 01-6034.: Represented the indenture trustee for approximately $2.4 billion of synthetic Enron Notes in the defense of equitable subordination and fraudulent transfer claims asserted by the Enron Estate.