David J. Mark's practice focuses on creditors' rights, bankruptcy, workouts and commercial litigation. Mr. Mark has experience in all phases of the insolvency and bankruptcy practices including representation of debtors, creditors and other interested parties in chapter 11 cases, representation of plaintiffs and defendants in avoidance litigation and the representation of lenders and borrowers in workouts and related litigation. Mr. Mark has been recognized as one of Avenue Magazine's "Legal Elite."
- The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors in connection with bankruptcy of public provider of marine support vessels to the offshore oil and gas industry.
- The Official Committee of Unsecured creditors on connection with the bankruptcy of provider of cable TV services.
- Noteholders in an action against the former indenture trustee for the noteholders.
- The indenture trustee for $1.3 billion of subordinated notes in connection with the chapter 11 reorganization of the world’s third largest chemical producer.
- The official committee of unsecured creditors as special litigation counsel in connection with litigation of avoidance actions against pre-petition lenders.
- The indenture trustee for approximately $2.4 billion of synthetic Enron Notes in the defense of equitable subordination and fraudulent transfer claims asserted by the Enron Estate.