Gary W. Dunn’s practice focuses on complex civil and antitrust litigation. He has been involved in the representation of sophisticated commercial clients in federal and state courts, as well as domestic and international arbitrations.
- The bankruptcy estate of Lehman Brothers Holdings in an investigation of third parties regarding possible claims for interference with, and damage to, the Lehman’s business during the financial crisis of 2008.
- Anderson News in an antitrust action alleging a conspiracy among the leading magazine publishers and distributors to boycott Anderson forcing the company into bankruptcy.
- Source Interlink Distribution and Source Interlink Companies in an antitrust suit alleging that leading magazine publishers and their distributors conspired to force Source out of the wholesale single-issue magazine market.
- Allied Partners and its principal in a series of legal proceedings involving interests in hundreds of millions of dollars worth of real estate located in and around New York City.
- Toyota Tsusho Corporation and Tomen America in the successful prosecution of Sherman Act and unfair competition claims in international arbitrations and litigation arising from global parcel tanker price-fixing conspiracy.
- Transammonia and Trammochem in the successful prosecution of Sherman Act and unfair competition claims in international arbitrations arising from parcel tanker price-fixing conspiracy.
- Nidera Handelscompagnie, Transgrain Transport and Transgrain Shipping in the successful prosecution of Sherman Act and competition-law claims in international arbitrations in New York and London arising from parcel tanker price-fixing conspiracy.
- Celanese, Celanese Chemicals Europe, Celanese Pte., Grupo Celanese, Servicios Corporativos Celanese and Acetex Corporation in the successful prosecution of Sherman Act and unfair competition claims on behalf of in international arbitrations arising from parcel tanker price-fixing conspiracy.
- NewBridge Partners in one of the largest employee-raiding cases ever in the state of New York.
- An international insurance broker in a successful international arbitration against affiliate of AIG that involved a month long international arbitration.