Kelly Frawley Addresses Media Questions Concerning Bezos Divorce
In the wake of the announcement this week that Jeff Bezos, founder of Amazon and the richest person in the world, and his wife MacKenzie Bezos are divorcing after 25 years of marriage — without a prenuptial or postnuptial agreement — Kasowitz Benson Torres matrimonial law partner Kelly A. Frawley has been addressing numerous media inquiries concerning the divorce, including as follows:
- Business Insider: “There Are 2 Types of Contracts Married Couples Can Sign to Protect Their Money — Here’s What it Means if Divorcing Billionaires Jeff and MacKenzie Bezos Never Signed One”
- Business Insider: “Billions Are at Stake in the Bezos Divorce. Here's What it Means for Amazon Shareholders.”
- Business Insider: “4 Reasons You May Not Need To Sign A Prenup”
- CBS News: If Jeff Bezos’ Wife Gets Even a Third of His Wealth, She’d be Richest Woman in the World
- Fox Business: “Amazon CEO Jeff Bezos’ Divorce Subject to These Tax Changes”
- Fox Business: “Bezos Divorce: What’s Next for the CEO, Amazon?”
- Fox Business: “Divorce and Money: Common Pitfalls to Avoid”
- USA Today: MacKenzie Bezos, Author, Philanthropist, and Soon to be World’s Richest Woman?
Kelly A. Frawley, partner at Kasowitz Benson Torres, is a leading matrimonial and family law practitioner who regularly handles complex financial and custodial matters involving divorce, distribution of marital and separate property assets, custody, parenting time, child and spousal support, paternity and other areas of family and matrimonial law before New York State trial courts. Ms. Frawley has been recognized on Benchmark Litigation’s “40 & Under Hot List” and as a New York Metro Super Lawyers “Rising Star.” She has also been selected for inclusion on the 2018 New York Metro Super Lawyers list in the area of Family Law.