Robyn King Richards’ practice focuses on civil litigation, multi-district litigation and class actions. Robyn’s work includes matters involving complex commercial and business disputes, product liability, toxic tort and unfair business practices litigation. She represents clients in a wide variety of fields ranging from individual entrepreneurs and closely held businesses to Fortune 500 companies, retail and manufacturing enterprises. Robyn’s legal peers and the judiciary have recognized her with a Martindale-Hubbell AV Preeminent Peer Review Rating—the highest peer review rating available in both legal ability and ethical standards.
- ScanSource in an action against Avanade stemming from an implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX software.
- America’s Collectibles Network d/b/a Jewelry Television in a lawsuit involving fraud, Consumer Protection Act, and breach of contract claims against Sterling Commerce, an IBM company, for its attempted implementation of its warehouse management, order management, and purchase order software systems.
- GardenSensor in a breach of contract action against Black & Decker (U.S.) arising out of an agreement to commercialize a revolutionary digital plant sensor device.
- 1,500 underground coal miners in several mass product liability actions in Alabama and West Virginia. After more than eight years of hard-fought litigation, Kasowitz (together with its co-counsel) obtained tens of millions of dollars in settlements for the coal miners, whose exposure to isocyanate-containing products caused serious respiratory injuries.
- KOST USA in an action filed by Blue Bird Corporation alleging damage to bus engines from defective heavy duty coolant. Robyn successfully represented KOST USA by counter-suing several engine manufacturers and additive suppliers and bringing about a settlement.