Jordan D. Beltz’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation. He represents both plaintiffs and defendants in a wide range of disputes involving antitrust, commercial real estate, intellectual property, products liability, securities litigation and structured finance matters.
- Teva Pharmaceuticals, and its U.S. subsidiary Actavis, in defense of antitrust actions commenced by the State Attorneys General for 48 states, 28 civil antitrust class actions and multiple direct actions, consolidated in an MDL in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania that alleges price-fixing of over 100 generic drugs.
- Leading investment managers in trust instruction proceedings in Minnesota concerning settlements of claims arising out of residential mortgage-backed securitizations.
- Heidelberg USA as national counsel in toxic tort litigation.
- Global insurance company in a dispute with a Fortune 500 company concerning coverage for a settlement of a defamation action.
- Start-up consumer robotics company in a patent litigation dispute arising from the launch of licensed products related to blockbuster film franchise.