Kasowitz Announces Promotions of Partners and Special Counsel
Kasowitz is pleased to announce that the following lawyers have been promoted to partner and special counsel.
Marc E. Kasowitz, founder and managing partner of the firm, said that “we are delighted to congratulate our exceptionally talented new partners and special counsel. They reflect the tremendous strength and diversity of our litigation and real estate transactional practices.”
- Thomas J. Amburgy – Mr. Amburgy’s practice focuses on complex commercial and antitrust litigation. Mr. Amburgy is based in the firm’s New York office.
- Marcus A. Barber – Mr. Barber’s practice focuses on complex patent infringement cases involving a wide range of technologies including software, pharmaceutical and telecommunications. Mr. Barber is based in the firm’s Silicon Valley office.
- Kevin A. Cyrulnik – Mr. Cyrulnik’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, structured finance products, real estate disputes and antitrust matters, where he represents major corporations, partnerships, hedge fund and other investment firms, financial institutions and high-net-worth individuals in a broad range of cases in federal and state courts, in arbitration and in front of regulatory authorities. Mr. Cyrulnik is based in the firm’s New York office.
- Uri A. Itkin – Mr. Itkin’s practice focuses on structured finance, complex financial and derivative products, real estate, securities, and general commercial litigation, where he advises and represents hedge funds, financial institutions, insurers, corporations and private equity firms in federal and state courts, and arbitration. Mr. Itkin is based in the firm’s New York office.
- Thomas Kelly – Mr. Kelly’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation, where he represents hedge funds, private equity firms, real estate developers, insurance companies, non-profits, municipalities and individuals in a variety of complex tort, contract, and bankruptcy-related matters. Mr. Kelly is based in the firm’s New York office.
- Robert W. Bosslet – Mr. Bosslet’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation. He has represented clients in antitrust litigation, securities litigation, ERISA litigation and contract disputes. Mr. Bosslet is based in the firm’s Los Angeles office.
- Joshua D. Fulop – Mr. Fulop’s practice focuses on representing employers and senior executives in all aspects of employment-related litigation and disputes before federal and state courts, administrative agencies, and alternative dispute resolution bodies. Mr. Fulop is based in the firm’s New York office.