Kasowitz Announces Partner and Special Counsel Promotions
Kasowitz Benson Torres is pleased to announce that Nefertiti J. Alexander, Joshua D. Fulop, Joshua E. Hollander and Darwin Huang have been promoted to partner and Joshua N. Paul has been promoted to special counsel.
Marc E. Kasowitz, managing partner of the firm, said, “Congratulations to our new partners and special counsel on this accomplishment. These exceptionally talented lawyers exemplify our core values of excellence and collegiality, demonstrate a commitment to providing the highest quality legal services to our clients, and reflect the strength and diversity of our litigation and transactional practices.”
- Nefertiti J. Alexander: Ms. Alexander’s practice focuses on complex commercial and civil litigation and white-collar defense and government investigations. She represents plaintiffs and defendants in high-stakes disputes involving business tort, breach of contract, antitrust, securities fraud, and other matters in federal and state courts and arbitration.
- Joshua D. Fulop: Mr. Fulop’s practice focuses on employment litigation and counseling. He represents and advises employers and senior executives in disputes concerning the enforcement of employment agreements and non-competition covenants, compensation, claims of discrimination, harassment and employee misconduct, and federal and state wage and hour laws.
- Joshua E. Hollander: Mr. Hollander’s practice focuses on complex commercial and civil litigation, including matters involving contract disputes, fraud and business torts, software and intellectual property, securities, and real estate, with extensive experience representing clients in disputes involving failed implementations of enterprise resource planning business software.
- Darwin Huang: Mr. Huang’s practice focuses on commercial real estate transactions, including acquisitions/dispositions and financings of commercial, condominium, hotel and mixed-use properties, as well leasing of office and retail space.
- Joshua N. Paul: Mr. Paul’s practice focuses on representing public and private companies, private equity funds, insurers, and individuals in high-stakes disputes, including litigation involving commercial real estate and complex financial products, as well as investigations by regulators and law enforcement.