Tyler S. Vinal’s practice focuses on a variety of real estate matters, including high-level leasing/licensing transactions; development, purchase and sales of commercial property; joint venture equity investments for sales, acquisitions and developments of mixed-use properties; and origination and restructuring of mortgage and mezzanine loans, developments, and loan workouts.
Mr. Vinal is recognized as a "Rising Star" by New York Metro Super Lawyers.
- WeWork in various leases throughout the United States.
- Africa-Israel and Five Mile Capital Partners in the $296 million sale of a retail condominium located at the historic Times Square Building at 229 W. 43rd Street in Manhattan.
- The Related Companies in the mortgage and mezzanine construction financing of the Hilton West Palm Beach in Florida.
- JDS Development and Property Markets Group in securing a construction loan of the former Steinway site located at 111 West 57th Street in Manhattan.
- Starwood Capital Group in the acquisition and subsequent disposition of a building located at 150 West 34th Street in Manhattan.
- Anbau Enterprises in joint ventures for the development of various projects in Manhattan, and obtaining a construction loan for the development of 1711 First Avenue in Manhattan.
- Boston Properties in the initial lease-up of 250 West 55th Street, and other leases of buildings in Manhattan.
- JDS Development in the acquisition, joint venturing and financing of various buildings in Manhattan and Brooklyn, New York.
- Slate Property Group in a ground lease in Brooklyn, New York.
- Equity Office Properties in various leases in New York City.
- Oxford Properties in a headquarters lease to the National Basketball Association located at 645 Fifth Avenue in Manhattan.