Maggie Ziemianek has extensive experience representing plaintiffs and defendants in complex business litigation matters, including insurance, contract disputes, fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, intra-corporate disputes, antitrust, trade secrets, and business torts. Maggie has tried cases from inception to verdict, and through appeal.
Maggie has been recognized as a Northern California Super Lawyer which also featured her as one of the “Top Women Attorneys in Northern California.”
- NuCal Foods, an agricultural cooperative, in antitrust litigation relating to the U.S. egg market. NuCal settled on favorable terms.
- Trial counsel on behalf of gasoline franchisees in six week jury trial, resulting in partial verdict against large oil franchisor.
- Arbitration counsel on behalf of private wealth management clients in FINRA arbitration resulting in significant award against leading financial services firm.
- The County of Alameda in litigation against the City of Oakland arising out of the City's decision to impose a parking tax on the Oakland Coliseum, which is jointly owned and operated by the City and the County.
- Toll Brothers in complex real property dispute through two week bench trial before the Honorable Samuel Conti.
- Pro bono representation of individuals seeking asylum.