Kevin A. Cyrulnik’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation. He has represented major corporations, partnerships, financial institutions and high-net-worth individuals in a broad range of cases in federal and state courts around the country.
- Defense of a major media company in a breach-of-contract action arising from a bankruptcy auction involving more than a dozen radio stations and newspapers across the country.
- Recovery of millions of dollars misappropriated from prominent real estate owners and developers of Class A hotels and office buildings around the country.
- Prosecution of several actions on behalf of a New York real-estate mogul who is a partner in, among other things, the iconic Seagram Building in New York City.
- Defense of a global trading firm against allegations of an international conspiracy concerning stolen petroleum condensate.
- Defense of one of the world’s largest reinsurance companies against claims relating to Hurricane Katrina.
- Defense of a major private equity firm in several breach-of-contract actions brought in connection with its leveraged buyout of one of the largest REITs in the country.