Jeffrey DiChiara's practice focuses on representing lenders and borrowers in commercial real estate financing and loan workouts, as well as representing clients in the acquisition, construction, sale and leasing of commercial property. He also counsels clients on a variety of M&A deals and general business matters, including employment agreements, confidentiality agreements, shareholders’ agreements, operating agreements and buy-sell agreements.
- Steiner NYC in a long-term ground lease with the Brooklyn Navy Yard Development Corporation and a long-term lease with Wegmans Food Markets in Brooklyn, New York.
- ERY Developer and Oxford Properties in the leasing of a 750,000-square-foot multi-level shopping center being built at Hudson Yards, including signing Neiman Marcus as the anchor tenant. Hudson Yards is the largest private real estate development in the history of the United States and the largest development in New York City since Rockefeller Center.
- Starwood in running their equity platform across the United States, including in the acquisition, financing and subsequent disposition of various properties throughout the United States.
- JDS Development in a $650 million mortgage and mezzanine loan for a luxury multifamily construction project located at 626 First Avenue in Manhattan, known as the “American Copper Buildings.”
- Turnbridge Equities in the acquisition and development of commercial properties in Austin, Texas.
- Steiner NYC in various transactions to secure construction financing and permanent financing, including Hub in Brooklyn and Steiner East Village in Manhattan.