Isaac Stern has experience working with clients in a variety of commercial real estate matters, including acquisition and disposition of commercial real estate, financing of commercial properties, foreign market debt securitizations, joint venture formation, and leasing of office and retail space.
- Forest City Ratner and JEMB Realty in a real estate deal with New York City to develop an 87,000-square-foot public school at One Willoughby Square in Brooklyn, New York. This is the first major commercial development project in downtown Brooklyn since the area was rezoned in 2004.
- Tribeca Associates in the $130 million purchase of a notable Manhattan office property located at 30 Broad Street, New York, New York.
- Delshah Capital in the public issuance of the company’s senior unsecured and senior secured mortgage bonds registered on a foreign exchange.
- JDS Development Group in $115 million acquisition and development financing for a residential tower at 9 DeKalb Avenue, Brooklyn, New York.
- Related Companies in its leasing of retail space in the shopping center at Hudson Yards.