Giselle Gonzalez Manseur’s practice focuses on products liability and complex commercial litigation in state and federal courts throughout Florida. Giselle is a member of Kasowitz’s team representing Liggett Group and is actively engaged in the defense of Engle progeny smoking and health cases. Giselle has represented financial and lending institutions in diverse matters involving creditor’s rights, contract claims, business torts, state consumer protection laws, mortgage foreclosures and bankruptcy issues. She works on all aspects of litigation, including motion practice, hearings, depositions and trials.
Giselle is recognized as a “Top Up and Comer” by the South Florida Legal Guide.
- Liggett Group and Vector Group in successfully briefing and arguing summary judgment motions.
- Liggett Group and Vector Group in arbitration and mediation proceedings.
- A limited liability company in a partnership dispute.
- A pharmaceutical provider in a health care contract and collection dispute arbitration that resulted in a favorable settlement.
- A real estate company in a dispute involving the fraudulent conveyance of property.
- A national law firm in claims brought against it for professional malpractice.