Christy J. Mazzola’s practice focuses on a wide range of real estate matters, such as real estate development, partnerships and joint ventures, investment sales and acquisitions, leasing, financing and real estate related litigation matters.
Ms. Mazzola is recognized as a "Rising Star" by New York Metro Super Lawyers.
- Sugar Hill Capital Partners in securing a $97 million construction loan and $30 million senior mezzanine loan from Mack Real Estate Credit Strategies for a condominium redevelopment project located at 1 Prospect Park West in Brooklyn, New York.
- Rockpoint Group in the $465 million acquisition of an office building located at 1700 Broadway in Manhattan.
- The Witkoff Group and New Valley in the acquisition, financing and development of 701 Seventh Avenue in Manhattan. This deal is considered to be the most significant development project in Times Square currently underway.
- The Witkoff Group and New Valley in the joint venture acquisition of the Park Lane Hotel in Manhattan.
- Paramount Group Real Estate Fund in the $1 billion sale of the Deutsche Bank headquarters building at 60 Wall Street in Manhattan.
- Madison Realty Capital in the purchase of the Brooklyn Whale Building located at 14 53rd Street in Brooklyn, New York.
- GreenOak Real Estate in a joint venture to acquire and finance two office assets in Long Island City, New York.
- Turnbridge Equities in the acquisition and development of commercial properties in Miami, Florida, and Austin, Texas.
- New Valley in the formation of several joint ventures to acquire debt interests, multi-family assets and a residential development project in New York City, as well as the joint venture acquisition, financing and development of a high-end condominium and hotel project in West Hollywood, California.
- The Related Companies in the equity joint venturing of a 1,200-acre master development community in Tuxedo, New York, and the joint venture development of a $200 million mixed-use residential project at 909 Half Street in Washington, D.C.
- Boston Properties in the initial lease-up of 250 West 55th Street in Manhattan.
- WeWork in various leases throughout Manhattan.
- The Related Companies/Oxford Properties in the one million-square-foot retail project at Hudson Yards.