Andrew K. Glenn is a bankruptcy, restructuring and commercial litigation partner featured in The Legal 500 and New York Metro Super Lawyers. Andrew is a member of Law360’s 2018 Bankruptcy editorial advisory board.
Andrew represents debtors, official creditors committees, ad hoc committees of bondholders, private equity funds, insurance companies and stakeholders in major bankruptcy proceedings.
Andrew has significant experience in financial, valuation and accounting litigation, including the representation of activist shareholders in corporate governance litigation, proxy fights and fraud litigation against major financial institutions. He also has experience advising on restructuring and litigation matters relating to cryptocurrency.
- Fairfax Financial Holdings in the Chapter 11 cases of EXCO Resources.
- The Official Equity Committee in the Hercules Offshore Recovery bankruptcy.
- Ad Hoc Committee of Legacy Bondholders in Energy Futures Holdings.
- Ad Hoc Committee of Term Loan Lenders in General Motors $1.5 billion avoidance action.
- Aman Group Resorts in successful dismissal of involuntary bankruptcy proceeding.
- A major financial institution in restructuring issues relating to its clients’ failed cryptocurrency investments.
- Legends Gaming, as special litigation counsel, in action to enforce contract against buyer that failed to close Section 363 sale of casino.
- TPG in Hellas Telecommunications fraudulent conveyance litigation.
- TPG affiliate in successful dismissal of involuntary Chapter 15 proceedings.
- JEC Capital in its successful acquisition of KIT Digital.
- FHFA in the ResCap bankruptcy proceedings.
- Borders Group and its subsidiaries in their Chapter 11 cases.
- Debtors’ counsel in Forstmann & Company.
- Debtors’ counsel in the restructuring of the Trump Atlantic City Casinos.
- The owner of the Mount Airy Lodge & Casino, as restructuring counsel.
- Reorganized Debtors’ counsel in Bally Total Fitness Holdings.
- The Trust Preferred holders in Mirant Corporation, including a successful four-month $14 billion valuation trial.
- The administrative agent of a secured credit facility to Pappas Telecasting.
- The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of GB Holdings relating to the Sands Casino in its successful termination of exclusivity, confirmation of its plan of reorganization and its settlement of litigation against entities affiliated with Carl C. Icahn.
- The unofficial equity committee of Northwest Airlines.
- Harbinger Capital Partners in the acquisition of Friedman’s Jewelers and Crescent Jewelers.
- The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Adelphia Communications.
- The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Sunbeam Corporation.
- The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Fruit of the Loom, as special litigation counsel.
- The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Refco, as special litigation counsel.
- The Official Committee of Unsecured Creditors of Hechinger Company, as special litigation counsel.