Benchmark Litigation Recommends Kasowitz in 2017 Edition of America’s Leading Litigation Firms & Attorneys Guidebook
Kasowitz Benson Torres LLP has been recommended in the 2017 edition of Benchmark Litigation as a leading New York litigation firm. Benchmark Litigation also recognized founder Marc E. Kasowitz as among the “Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America.” According to the publication, “Kasowitz Benson Torres enjoys the freedom of focusing exclusively on litigation and remaining unencumbered by corporate conflicts. The firm takes a hybrid approach to litigation, straddling plaintiff and defense work with equal facility.”
Additionally, the firm was ranked nationally in the areas of Bankruptcy and General Commercial litigation, and six lawyers were recognized as litigation stars.
Top 100 Trial Lawyers in America
National Litigation Stars
New York Local Litigation Stars
- Marc E. Kasowitz – Antitrust, Appellate, General Commercial, International Arbitration, Product Liability, Securities, White-Collar Crime/Enforcement/Investigations
- Sheron Korpus – Antitrust, General Commercial, Securities
- Mark P. Ressler – General Commercial, White-collar Crime/Enforcement/Investigations
- David S. Rosner – Bankruptcy
California Local Litigation Stars
- Jerold Oshinsky – Insurance
To view the firm’s full listing, please click here.