Kasowitz Announces Promotions of Partners, Special Counsel and Counsel
- Edward E. Filusch – Mr. Filusch’s practice focuses on representing corporations, investment funds, and individuals in civil and criminal matters in state and federal court with a focus on complex commercial and financial products litigation.
- Kelly A. Frawley – Ms. Frawley's practice focuses on disputes involving divorce, custody, child and spousal support, paternity and other areas of family and matrimonial practice before New York trial and appellate courts.
- Olga Lucia Fuentes Skinner – Ms. Fuentes Skinner’s practice focuses on federal and state trials of complex commercial litigations, arbitrations, and internal investigations, and providing white collar defense in government investigations and regulatory proceedings.
- Sarmad M. Khojasteh – Mr. Khojasteh’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, representing corporations, hedge funds, private equity firms, and individuals in contract and other commercial disputes, corporate governance matters, securities litigation and governmental investigations.
- Emily S. Pollock – Ms. Pollock’s practice focuses on disputes involving divorce, custody, child and spousal support, paternity and other areas of family and matrimonial practice before New York trial and appellate courts.
- Jessica T. Rosenberg – Ms. Rosenberg’s practice focuses on employment-related litigation before federal and state courts, administrative agencies and arbitration panels. Ms. Rosenberg also advises clients on terminations, employment agreements, employee misconduct, and employment policies and practices.
- Gavin D. Schryver – Mr. Schryver’s practice focuses on complex commercial and antitrust litigation in state and federal courts, where he handles a broad range of antitrust matters, commercial and contract litigation, and other complex disputes. Mr. Schryver is based in the firm’s New York office.
- Henry Brownstein – Mr. Brownstein’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation in state and federal courts, representing hedge funds, private equity firms, financial institutions, individuals, and government agencies relating to complex financial products, securities, and corporate governance.
- Jeffrey DiChiara – Mr. DiChiara’s practice focuses on representing clients in real estate matters including leasing transactions, acquisition and sales of property, joint venture agreements, origination and restructuring of loans, and loan workouts.
- Shelley Ivan – Ms. Ivan’s practice focuses on complex commercial litigation and bankruptcy litigation, including contract, commercial torts, antitrust, fraudulent conveyances and plan confirmation disputes.
- Ayana M. Rivers – Ms. Rivers’ practice focuses on complex commercial litigation, including class actions, securities and antitrust disputes.
- Teresa Matushaj – Ms. Matushaj’s practice focuses primarily on the fields of legal ethics, professional responsibility and e-discovery.