Seth A. Moskowitz’s practice focuses on complex civil litigation in federal and state court. Seth also has extensive experience in class action litigation, successfully representing companies in defending against numerous state-wide, nationwide and foreign class actions. In addition, he has represented a variety of clients in intellectual property matters, including trademark diminution and trade secret claims. Along with his trial court experience, Seth has handled a significant number of appeals, including in federal and state appellate courts around the country.
- A large polymer company in a significant contract dispute with a major manufacturing company seeking to recoup up to $400 million that resulted in summary judgment affirmed on appeal for his client.
- A major supplier of engineering resins in a series of lawsuits around the country relating to underground petroleum supply lines.
- A major supplier of natural gasoline in litigation arising from relocation of its pipelines.
- A software company in a significant theft of trade secret case against a major computer hardware company.
- A major chemical company in product liability litigation around the country relating to polybutylene plumbing.
- An insured seeking coverage for product liability claims, including in a lengthy arbitration in London resulting in a recovery of nearly $100 million for his client.