Kevin J. Dooley is a seasoned trial attorney and litigator whose practice focuses on mass tort litigation, commercial litigation and criminal defense. Kevin has represented companies in numerous complex toxic tort, product liability, general liability and commercial litigation matters and has represented individuals targeted by state and federal criminal law enforcement agencies.
Prior to joining the firm, Kevin served as an Assistant District Attorney in the New York County District Attorney's Office, where he prosecuted a wide array of criminal cases, including homicides, sex crimes, and multi-defendant organized criminal activities, including narcotics trafficking, extortion and fencing, and tried more than 35 felony cases to verdict.
- Defense of five major U.S. corporations in asbestos toxic tort litigation pending in jurisdictions throughout the country.
- Successfully argued Chapter 95 summary judgment motion in a high exposure mesothelioma case in Texas.
- Prosecution in Texas of a major theft of industrial trade secrets case involving a foreign competitor.
- Senior corporate executive in a grand jury investigation by the United States Attorney's Office for the Western District of New York involving allegations of minority business enterprise set-aside fraud.
- Recovery trust in bankruptcy-related adversary proceeding against major U.S. and foreign banking institutions.
- Major gas pipeline company in $50 million pipeline construction defect / contract dispute case.
- Construction crane electronic control manufacturer in product liability action involving catastrophic injuries related to anti-two block device failure.
- Industrial gas manufacturer in wrongful death action involving allegedly defective compressed breathing air.
- Individual arrested for and charged with A-I felony narcotics crimes; successfully negotiated misdemeanor probationary disposition of matter.