Jessica Taub Rosenberg is a trial lawyer with experience representing employers and prominent senior executives in all aspects of employment-related litigation before federal and state courts, administrative agencies and arbitration panels. Jessica’s litigation experience includes defense of claims of discrimination, retaliation and harassment; disputes involving the enforcement of employment contracts and non-competition covenants; and tort claims such as fraud, breach of fiduciary duty, tortious interference and defamation.
Jessica also advises clients on a broad variety of subjects, including: terminations and other disciplinary actions; employment, consulting and separation agreements; investigations of alleged harassment and other employee misconduct; employment policies and practices; and litigation avoidance. In addition, Jessica conducts trainings for clients with a focus on Anti-Harassment, Professional Conduct and Best Practices for Human Resources Professionals.
Jessica has been recognized on the Benchmark Litigation "Under 40 Hot List" and as a New York Metro Super Lawyers “Rising Star” in the area of Employment & Labor.
Prior to joining Kasowitz, Jessica served as an Assistant District Attorney in the New York County District Attorney's Office where she prosecuted violent crime, grand larceny, identity theft, narcotics and firearm crimes. Jessica also was an Adjunct Professor of Trial Advocacy at Fordham University School of Law.
- Elie Tahari, Ltd., a global luxury fashion brand, in various employment-related matters, as well as advising the company with respect to its employment practices.
- Douglas Elliman Realty in defense of claims brought under the Fair Labor Standards Act and New York Labor Law as well as claims of discrimination under New York State Human Rights Law alleging a hostile work environment.
- CRT Capital Group, a Stamford based financial services firm, in a FINRA arbitration to defend against claims involving a breach of contract related to bonus compensation.
- FTI Consulting, a global business advisory firm, in defense of various contract and restrictive covenant claims brought by a former managing director of the company.
- A New York-based Dunkin Donuts franchisee, in defense of putative class and collective action claims for overtime, tip-pooling violations and misclassification of employees pursuant to the Fair Labor Standards Act and New York Labor Law.
- Perella Weinberg Partners, a leading independent global financial services firm, in navigating issues involving post-employment non-competition and non-solicitation covenants.
- A managing director at MetLife in a FINRA investigation involving allegations of misconduct.
- The 92nd Street Y in connection with grievances filed with the New York State Division of Human Rights.
- A prominent former managing director at Neuberger Berman, an independent investment management firm, in negotiating terms of separation and compensation.