Cynthia M. Jordano’s practice focuses on complex commercial and civil litigation. She has experience in matters involving breach of contract, securities fraud, and a variety of business torts. Cindy also devotes time to pro bono cases, including the representation of an Ethiopian refugee in a successful asylum petition.
- A multi-billion dollar fashion retailer in multiple class actions alleging consumer fraud.
- An investment fund pursuing fraud claims against a major investment bank arising out of a failed insurance scheme.
- A minority limited liability company member pursuing contract and other claims related to the improper dilution of its ownership interest in a company.
- A major media company in a land title dispute.
- A multi-billion dollar hedge fund in multiple litigations and investigations arising out of the bankruptcy filing by a communications company in which the fund held a substantial interest.
New York University School of Law
Associate Editor, Journal of Intellectual Property & Entertainment Law
New York University
(B.A., magna cum laude, Phi Beta Kappa, 2011)
U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
Associations / Memberships
- American Mock Trial Association (Criminal Case Committee)